Monday 20 April 2009

Green Pepper goes Naked


It's a busy week with the kids still off school today, so it's the great outdoors for us. However, if you're looking for a dose of entertainment, pop over to the Green Pepper blog where the lovely Paul has invited me to submit a guest article. So grab a cuppa, put your feet up and discover why I believe going naked is easier than stripping. Surely you can't resist a title like that eh. Now where did I put that palm leaf?
________________________________________________________

3 comments:

Karin said...

Good article, Karen. Is Green Pepper the Eco equivalent of Red Pepper?

John Costigane said...

Mrs A,

An excellent article describing the Zero Waste outlook. I posted a reply in support. Others should reply to pass on their experiences.

Almost Mrs Average said...

Thanks Karin, I'd never heard of Red Pepper, but just found it. I think Green Pepper is probably a bit softer. Thanks for the comment over at Green Pepper. I'm in full agreement over the peaches :-D

Hi John - thank you too. It was a really interesting debate. I'll be doing more for Green Pepper in the future to help promote reducing waste, so watch this space ;-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin