Monday 10 November 2008

Sent to Coventry

I'm been off on my virtual travels again, this time popping up in the West Midlands at the Coventry Telegraph where the lovely Tara Cain has invited me to write a guest column for her wonderful blog From Dawn till Rusk.

You'll never guess what it's about this time...

Okay...you've got it out of me...rubbish, blogging and book deals. If you fancy a peek at the inside story, you can find the post here.

Huge thanks to Tara for sharing some of her blog space. While you're there, do have a gander at some of her other posts, her blog is an excellent read.

________________________________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post, Mrs A. Good to see you travelling the world with your message :D

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Just read your guest blog Mrs A. I hadn't realised before how you got started, knew about your book of course. I imagine it's been a bit of a roller coaster ride - how exciting! They say that the longest journey begins with a single step (something like that) - bet you're glad you put your best foot forward that day!

A x

esther said...

I'll go there, hihi, but sice I'm getting more and more garbage friends this way...i won't even have any more time left to make garbage, lol!!!

Almost Mrs Average said...

Hi Mrs G - thank you. You know I love to get around. Better be careful though, I'll be getting a name for myself :-D x

Hi Anne - yes it's been one heck of an adventure. The story goes back a little before that. 12 months ago I was writing my list of new years resolutions for my regular column in a local magazine. As you know I turned 40 this year, so with that in mind I knew there was a lot of catching up to do, so I came up with 20 in all. Less Waste came in at no.10, along with cook more, buy less and a whole host of related stuff. I could have never known where it would all lead. :-D

Hi Esther - ha ha, maybe that is the real secret. Keep ourselves busy enjoying the blogosphere and stay away from the shops. LOL, I think you've cracked it :-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin